goodluck on completing this!
Blemish Visual Novel (Demo)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Coming soon to Kickstarter on August 1, 2017! Follow Pavior on the Twitter for updates!
Blemish is a psychological drama visual novel game with suspense elements. The game will consist entirely of first-person narration and dialogue between characters. There will be pivotal choices that will change the outcome of the story.
Tobias Gamble is a family therapist whom various married couples recommend to others in the small city of Flanston. He's praised for his familiar way of association and candidly speaking on his own experiences as a married individual. Having little doubt in his career, Tobias yields a proud and charismatic nature, at least until after he associates with his first adolescent patient.
Zoe Matthews, the patient in question, is found dead in her bedroom after committing suicide. It isn't long before the event becomes gossip throughout the city, and Tobias' composure is left shattered. Wallowing in guilt, he trudges along to his next patient, another young girl by the name of "Millicent."
Tobias commences the assessment disheartened and distrustful of his ability, and he'll soon find there's little rest to be had.
- Custom character and background art.
- Original thought-provoking soundtrack
- Multiple choices with four endings.
- Mature themes (violence, profane dialogue, and disturbing descriptions)
- Morris: Creator/Writer/Composer
- Kelly & Mashiko Saoto: Character Sprite Artists
- Pavel G: Background Artist
- Hishnul: Trailer Character Animation
- DovahKitteh: UI Programming
Download the .zip file and extract it to your directory of choice, then run the BlemishDemo.exe in the resulting folder.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.